Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snicky du Jour: Amy Adams

If you like Amy Adams - and she might just be my new "World #1/#1 for reasons I don't care to argue about with you people, she just damn HAS IT in my mind! - and if you like vintage late 70's looks in clothing and hairstyles, then you are going to FLIP for "American Hustle."

If you like Amy in these stills, she'll positively knock your 70's tube socks off when you watch her in action with Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper and his man perm.

Nothing against Jennifer Lawrence, whose character is intentionally white-trash-ified in this movie, but Adams flat out smokes her in this flick.




8 comments:

  1. Right-on Czabe. AA has been one of my #1s for a while now. I admit I have a thing for redheads so there you go. Good choice for Snicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. While Amy Adams looked great in American Hustle it didn't help this movie because it is awful IMO. I have no idea why critics liked it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Snicky! What a freaking smoke show. I basically ignored the reviews for American Hustle because I was going to see it either way based soley on the promos with AA and I rarely do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hot Girl" from the Office season 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree and I also have a thing for red heads, so there's that. Plus, in the seventies, the girls had carpet to match the drapes, not a waxed floor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She, much like the movie, is HIGHLY overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (I'm a 45 year old hetero male... don't judge)

    I fell in love with AA in The Muppets. LOVED the legs coming out from the skirt/dress she always seemed to be wearing.

    ReplyDelete