Thursday, September 13, 2012

Still Time To Get In the Cover5 Pool!

Congrats to Luke Breivik who SLAYED it last week to a staggering 79 points!

Luke wins the Weekly Prize of an autographed Yahoo! Sports Radio souvenir basketball and YSR baseball hat. You can win that weekly prize too, even if you are just signing up now.

Also, the Grand Prize - two nights lodging for two (double-occupancy) and VIP access to the CzabeVegas 2013 Party in Las Vegas (Sweet 16 Weekend, March) is still quite attainable if you missed week one.

Heck, I forgot to enter my picks (I did for the cash pool, just spaced on the public pool) and I'm only 724 out of 861!

Sounds dire, but it's not! The great thing about Cover5, is that it is HIGHLY volatile, and a few HOT weeks and I'll be right up there again near the lead!

Just watch me!

Better yet, SIGN UP NOW and try to BEAT me!

It's free. It's fun.

And you can even ORGANIZE your own leagues, even mid-season!

Miss tonite's game? No big deal. You still plenty more to pick from this weekend.

Cover5! Join the revolution!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Czaban! You what?? FORGOT to fill out your Czabe.com Cover5 picks last week! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

No comments:

Post a Comment