Friday, July 31, 2009

Move Over Carolyn, I'm Ready!



I'm not saying the LPGA Tour is desperate in the wake of shit-canning Commish Carolyn Bivens in mid-season, but somebody tipped me off to the fact that the LPGA has a page where you can submit a RESUME FOR THE JOB on their website.

Hold on, I'm putting the finishing touches on mine. You should have it by close of business. I'll be waiting for that call to set up my follow up interview.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

John Daly: pants act.

Shoots a cool 88 on Friday at the Grand Blanc Pitch N' Putt, which includes a 51 on the front!

Here's Daly's card for Round 2:

1 quint, (on a par 5 no less)
1 quad on a par3
1 triple
2 doubles
2 bogeys
2 birdies

Oh yeah, he was also seen partying at Kid Rock's place this week. Fabulous. Tim Finchem, call your office.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One last golf snicky for your weekend, somebody send me this cute lil' TwitPic of my girls Paula Creamer and Morgan Pressel at the Evian Masters. Oowww. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment