Monday, December 17, 2012

Al Michaels Delivers Whiney, Stuttering Calls on Big Plays

This is not a grudge. This is not debatable. It's fact. I can't be the only one who hears him butcher big plays on SNF every single week.



Emailer sent me this.. so I was happy to oblige!


Hey Czabe,

I’m a long time listener and avid fan of the Bob and Brian morning show, and naturally I’ve been a long time listener and fan of you and your show as well.  I’m a huge fan of the podcasts as I don’t have Sirius XM and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate being able to listen to you guys on a daily basis.  No doubt you are among the best in the business.  Originally I’m from Wisconsin and love my Green Bay Packers, and I’ve got to say that I find myself starting to pull for your Redskins more and more.  Probably a reciprocating effect from the respect you give the Pack on a weekly basis.  Helluva QB you guys have over there.

Anyways, the whole point of the email was to ask if you had posted anywhere on Czabe.com the audio clip of the Al Michaels – Kevin Ogletree catch.  I was telling my brother about it and he badly wants to hear it.  I laugh my ass off every time you bring it up in the show.  If it’s not on there, can you please post it?  If possible, post the remix too where you keep hitting the button or whatever you do that makes Michaels sound like a screeching buffoon.

Keep up the good work boys!

Thanks,

Adam Simson
George West, TX

3 comments:

  1. Al looks kinda seizurish, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al Michaels and Steve Czaban, a content alliance for the ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM STYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLLE
    OOOO OO OO

    ReplyDelete