Friday, February 1, 2013

Snicky: Nicole Zaloumis

If you don't know her already, get with it people.

The NFL's TV morning show is... eh... I suppose. A few too many taking heads, and none of them particularly compelling, but I appreciate that they are out there trying to offer us something - anything - other than the usual Bristol-fed predictable television gruel.

The front-woman, Ms. Zaloumis, appears a bit too "serious" on the show for my likes. But I understand what she fights in the business as a tendency by viewers to "ditz-i-fy" any good looking woman on a sports show.

So it was nice to see her do some "Dancing With the Guests" this week... and BAM! Are you kidding me? Nicole just isn't skinny, she's a wonderfully muscular hardbody!

You go, girl. Well... done.




3 comments:

  1. damn haven't seen her yet!
    that body is bangin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great body, but her face looks wierd to me at times. That being said, I would marry her tommorrow if whe would have me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO skinny and the side profile of her face is not good at all. I'd do her for a night but that'd be it.

    ReplyDelete