Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Snicky du Jour: Katherine Webb 2.0

Once upon a time (8 weeks ago) I was positively GAGA for A.J. McCarron's girlfriend. Something about seeing her in the stands, wearing a jersey and all, just "did it" for me. Then she got overexposed. Quickly.



The timeline looks like this.
- Musburger ogles.
- Inside Edition hires her for SB coverage
- Celebrity Diving
- SI Swimsuit Issue
- Vanity Fair photo spread

And... I think I'm done. She's alright. But the angular features, a touch mannish. Still, if you like glistening wet shots of her climbing out of a pool, then this link will be worth your while.


1 comment:

  1. Don't get me wrong, Katherine Webb is smoking hot. But, you probably run into a least 3 Katherine Webbs a day without even noticing. There's a difference between her and Kate Upton.

    ReplyDelete