Monday, January 16, 2012

Snicky du Jour: Ellie Kemper

Fans of "The Office" (American vesion) know this little snicky well. She's Erin, the perky but hopelessly dense receptionist and one-time love interest to the 'Nard Dog.

I don't know if her career is about to take off, or if she'll be like another spark plug of a redhead Isla Fisher, whose career has been underwhelming since her breakout role in "Wedding Crashers."

Ellie was in "Bridesmaids" which I have been told, is a raunchy "must-see". So I can put that on my list. In the meantime, I can hope to see Ms. Kemper in other roles where she has an IQ above 30.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen her "blow job" you tube video? It's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl next door kinda hot, with just enough of a subtle naughty side.

    ReplyDelete