Monday, January 9, 2012

Snicky du Jour: Keri Russell

As we head into 2012, I decided to put a little twist on my "Snickies" section of this site. Previously, there was a 3-pack of nice photos of various women, hidden behind the front page of Czabe.com for reasons that I am sure you can understand.

Advertisers still get a little squirrelly at the first sight of a bikini. Never mind that mainstream sites like SI.com have their "Hot Mustard" section which includes scantily clad cheerleaders and the like. Never mind that supposedly "serious" writers like Gregg Easterbrook also include a slobbering mention and photo of an NFL "Cheerleader of the Week."

So I figured the new "Snicky" protocol would be for me to find ONE, really nice, hi-resolution photo of a snicky that most people have heard of already. Maybe it'll be somebody you had never heard of before. If so, then hey, now you know!

But enough of wanna-be internet "models" who have a 24 inch waist and fake bombs. Enough of women who are indeed "hot" but have no real talent or sex appeal. I want to go for women who are both incredibly hot, and have that "je ne sais quoi" that put them into an entirely higher orbit of hotness.

Today's babe: Kerri Russell. The star of "Felicity" in the late 1990's, has been underused in my opinion. She's like a younger re-make of Mariel Hemingway with a dollop of Cindy Crawford classic beauty thrown in. She looks great whether she's dressed up for a formal outing (like here) or in a more earthy, every day gal look.

Currently in the (awful) TV show with Will Arnett called "Running Wilde", here's to Keri's agent getting on the damn phone for bigger and better roles before the prime of her career is over.

6 comments:

  1. Kerri's amazing in the looks dept. but she has something creepy going on with her eyes, like Shannen Doherty did before she fell off the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Running Wilde was pretty funny, the neighbor guy cracked me up.....and it has been off the air for over a year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I precisely desired to appreciate you again. I do not know the things I could possibly have achieved in the absence of the type of suggestions shown by you over this topic. Certainly was an absolute challenging case in my circumstances, but discovering your professional style you handled that took me to jump over joy. I'm grateful for your assistance as well as hope you realize what an amazing job you are always providing instructing the others with the aid of your website. Probably you haven't met all of us.
    Aguilar Tone Hammer Bass Preamp Direct Box

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete