Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snicky du Jour: Gina Carano

To MMA fans, Gina is old news. But for many of you guys, she is the answer to the question: "Who is that hot chick in this movie "Haywire?"

I had a rough day today. Somebody sent me this link which purports to be a Gina Carano Overdose of pictures. They were right. After about 193 clicks, I found myself passed out on the floor in a rather embarrassing position.

It was hard to do, but I picked the one I liked best. A simple face shot, with a wool hat. Am I nuts? No. I just admire her pristine facial beauty. Perfect smile. Cheek bones of a model. Gleaming brown eyes and jet black hair. A nice mix of 1 part Cindy Crawford, 1 part Mandy Moore, and 2 parts female action figure.

2 comments:

  1. Czabe,

    When can you go back to the old format, this one sucks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping her agents are finally telling her that, its fun and all to fight for a living, but she doesn't have to. She's just starting to realize her box office potential and she can make a ton more money with that face, bruise-free.

    ReplyDelete