Friday, July 20, 2012

Snicky du Jour: Kristen Wiig


Finally saw "Bridesmaids" at the urging of, well, many of you people.

Thank you. Good stuff.

Especially, Ms. Wiig, who is much more smokin' hot than I ever really realized. 

Being damn funny, is just "icing on the gravy" (or is it gravy on the icing?") as Brian Nelson likes to say.

So enjoy this pics, while I provide for you one of the many classic exchanges in the film.


Lillian: You remember my cousin, Rita.

Annie: Rita!

Rita: [hugs Annie] Annie, I haven't seen you since you graduated high school.

Lillian: She has three kids now.

Rita: Three boys.

Lillian: They're so cute.

Rita: They are cute, but when they reach that age, ugh. Disgusting. They smell, they're sticky, they say things that are horrible, and there is semen all over everything. Disgusting. I cracked a BLANKET in half. Do you get where I'm going with this?

Annie: I do, yeah.

Rita: [gesturing] I cracked it in HALF.





3 comments:

  1. Really Czabe?

    As my uncle used to say, "I am a happily married man. But if someone throws it on me, I ain't no fool"

    Wombat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smokin' hot?

    If you're a fat, out of shape 40-something, just about any chick seems hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this was the work of an intern. Not funny, and not hot.

    ReplyDelete