Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Snicky du Jour: Katherine Webb UPDATE: ESPN Apologizes for Brent!

I mean, could there BE any other snicky, today? Not just "National Championship Caliber" but "Dynasty Caliber" in my humble eye. Something about her, is just.... captivating.

It was a grueling job, but I spent some time finding several nice quality pics of her. It's a labor of lust love, I know.



This is how f'ing RIDICULOUS a world of political correctness we now live in. ESPN has said "sorry" for Brent gushing TOO much about how beautiful Ms. Webb happens to be. Are you f'ing kidding me?

Alternate Headline: "Beauty Queen Receives Apology For Compliments and Network Exposure"

Welcome to the bizzaro-world.

Here's Brent's utterly innocent comments, in case you missed them.


Once Yahoo! teased the story with the inflammatory and highly debatable word "creepy" I just knew this was coming. Now, of course, some are acting like just because Brent is 73 years old, he somehow voice-raped Ms. Webb.

But hey, Yahoo! got their page views, so what do they care about balance or fairness.

Thankfully, it appears Brent told ESPN to GFY in regard to any personal apology, which for the record, Ms. Webb herself said was entirely un-necessary.

11 comments:

  1. and she probably has one of those southern "come bang me" accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree with you more Czabe. Musberger's comments were totally innocent...harmless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the game had been better maybe the broadcast team would have had something to fucking talk about. If there's to be blame, blame ND for showing up in diapers. Once again, the whole build up to a so-called National Championship falls way short of what it should be. Playoffs? You're suggesting Playoffs? Hell yes. Oh, and those liberals with the "oh Brett you're so disrepectful" attitude can go fuck themselves. She's hot, so? Brett may have been slightly creepy. So fucking what? Better than having to imagine boys on boys with all the gay-love that's become so damn mainstream. To me, that's creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Brent was just saying she's beautiful. There's nothing wrong with that, unless of course ESPN disagrees.... He was clowing on his partner in the booth about "all you QBs get the women". It was Herbie who gave multiple "Wow"s!
    Shouldn't the cameraman/producer who put her on the shot in the first place be the first one to have to apologize??? But please, ESPN, don't take our IN-Game snicky's away from us with your political correctness/stupidity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think that jersey is "game worn"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a real Stunner. ESPN's got their head up their ass...again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hypocrites! This coming from the network that sends hot, minimally talented women to the sidelines for in-game reporting. Pay no attention to my behavior, it is yours we are worried about. Everyone should treat ESPN the way Boehner did Dingy Harry Reid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you walk down a runway wearing a bikini and a sash, being called beautiful is your occupation.

    ESPN is so full of it, as Jimmy rightly points out. They censured Brent a damn sight quicker than they did Rob Parker. But old isn't a protected species these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hell the mom isn't to hard on the eyes either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally, totally from a woman's perspective...she is a knockout, and strikingly gorgeous - I don't understand what the big deal is. We can't say anything anymore, and mind you, we say this is a free country where we are free to express ourselves - but when we're honest, then we have a lable put on us. It's ridiculous. I think people need to calm down. I was at Starbucks the other day, and a guy would not stop starting at me - and finally, he approached me and asked if I was single. When I said no he just said "you have got to be one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen." Well, I'm 43 - and it sounds just as good now as it did when I was in my 20's so I'll take it..from a 73 year old or a teenager.

    ReplyDelete