Monday, January 28, 2013

Snicky: Jennifer Lawrence

The girl is a flat out firecracker. She can really act. And for my eye, she's a less stuck up version of Rene Zellweger - before she got all plumptastic in the awful "Bridget Jones's Diary."

For me, the above pic is her at her best. A makeup-less action-heroine with a bow and arrow. I also dig any chick who braids long brown or black hair into the classic Lara Croft Tomb Raider look.

Here's a few more pics, as she has many different looks to choose from. The only time she fails to impress me at least, is when she's overly "glammed" up for these award shows.

But good for her. She's blowin' up and rightly so. I highly recommend Silver Linings Playbook, even though it's darker than your average ROMCOM flick. Excellent "crazy" from Bradley Cooper, and DeNiro pulled off just enough "sports knowledge" to play a part-time bookie, even though you get the feeling DeNiro doesn't know shit about sports in real life.






5 comments:

  1. Yessir, I'll have another. JL is pretty damn hot. Hopefully she'll keep her head out of her ass . . Something about her neck, seems long. OK I'm grasping for critical elements. She's worthy. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A worthy Snicky! Enjoying her "blowin' up"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I knew of her when she started out on 'The Bill Engvall Show' on TBS. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weak. Step up your game, Czabe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's not too shabby....and I agree she definitely looks better with just a little makeup rather than the full paint job for the award shows.

    ReplyDelete